|Single Day Tickets Available April 1, 2018|
|$20/day, Tuesday – Thursday|
|$30/day, Friday – Sunday|
|July 10-15 at the Main Gate|
|8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday|
|8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday|
|8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday|
|7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday – Sunday|
- **Click here to see Tournament Bag Policy**
- Tournament Will Call is located in the rear parking lot of the Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe.
- Tickets purchased at the gate must be paid for by either cash or credit card. No checks will be accepted.
- All Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- No re-entry policy with a daily ticket.
- Ages 10 and under are FREE with a paying adult (two children per adult)
Raley’s, Bel Air and Nob Hill Special Pricing
|Specially priced tickets are on sale at Raley’s, Bel Air and Nob Hill Foods June 13 through July 16.|
|Tuesday through Thursday tickets are $17 in the stores and $20 at the gate. Friday through Sunday tickets are $27 in the stores and $30 (save $3) at the gate. Limit 4 per customer.|
|Save even more with a $50 grocery purchase. Friday through Sunday tickets are $23 (Save $7) – Limit 4 per customer. (Raley’s ticket vouchers must be redeemed at the gate)|
|Active duty, reservists, National Guard, military retirees and veterans receive one complimentary ticket and one complimentary guest ticket each day of The American Century Championship Tuesday, July 10, through Sunday, July 15, 2018.|
|Ticket voucher and photo ID are required for admission at the gate.|
|Claim your complimentary voucher online prior to arriving at the tournament. Present the voucher at the front gate to receive your ticket.|