TicketsAdvanced tickets and packages, as well as onsite tickets are available! Visit our Tickets & Packages page for more information.
|8:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday July 10|
|8:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Wednesday July 11|
|8:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Thursday July 12|
|7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Friday July 13|
|7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday July 14|
|7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Sunday July 15|
Inclement Weather Policy for SpectatorsObserve all scoreboards/message boards for the “WEATHER WARNING” sign. This sign will appear in advance of inclement weather moving into the area. When the sign appears, you are advised to take precautions, even before play is suspended. Suspension of play will be signaled by the sounding of an air horn or similar alert. Seek shelter immediately upon hearing the alert. During periods of inclement weather, avoid bodies of water, hilltops and high places, isolated trees, bleachers, open areas, wire fences and metal objects.
Conduct, Customs and EtiquetteBe advised of the following standards of conduct and etiquette:
- Everyone is expected to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior, and to obey all Tournament policies, signs and verbal instructions of the tournament officials. Protests of all types are forbidden.
- For security purposes, all ticket purchasers and holders consent to the reasonable inspection of his/her person and property before entering and/or while on the grounds. Refusal to submit to an inspection, or prohibited items are in your possession will result in exclusion or removal.
- Cell phones and beepers must be turned on silent mode.
- Everyone is required to observe the list of prohibited items.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Wear headgear for protection from the sun.
- Use sunscreen or sun block.
- Wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes.
- Do not wear spiked golf shoes.
- Familiarize yourself with the first aid location (by the 8th hole).
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for the weather.
Prohibited Items and RestrictionsThis will be strictly enforced and items may be confiscated. Please be aware of new clear bag policy. Click Here for Approved Bags Click Here for Non-Approved Bags
- No food. Small 12 oz. water bottle is ok.
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs.
- No computers or laptops (media/press is the exception).
- No fireworks or laser pointers.
- No bulky chairs or seat cushions
- No bicycles.
- No pets, except for service animals.
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature.
- No video cameras (all week).
- No radios or TVs.
- No sports memorabilia or collectibles (jerseys must be worn or they will be confiscated).
- No baseballs, basketballs, footballs or hockey pucks.
- No professional cameras (long range lenses).
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No signs or banners.
- No ladders or periscopes.
- No walkie-talkies.
- No Segways or skate boards.
- NO BACKPACKS OR LARGE PURSES. Bags are subject to search.
- THERE WILL BE NO BAG CHECK OR CAMERA CHECK AT THE COURSE. YOU WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE ILLEGAL ITEMS IN YOUR CAR