TicketsAdvanced tickets and packages, as well as onsite tickets are available! Visit our Tickets & Packages page for more information.
|8:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday July 7|
|8:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Wednesday July 8|
|8:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Thursday July 9|
|7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Friday July 10|
|7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday July 11|
|7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Sunday July 12|
No Spectator Admission after posted gate hours.
Tournament Will Call is located at the spectator entrance at Edgewood.
Inclement Weather Policy for SpectatorsObserve all scoreboards/message boards for the “WEATHER WARNING” sign. This sign will appear in advance of inclement weather moving into the area. When the sign appears, you are advised to take precautions, even before play is suspended. Suspension of play will be signaled by the sounding of an air horn or similar alert. Seek shelter immediately upon hearing the alert. During periods of inclement weather, avoid bodies of water, hilltops and high places, isolated trees, bleachers, open areas, wire fences and metal objects.
Conduct, Customs and EtiquetteBe advised of the following standards of conduct and etiquette:
- Everyone is expected to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior, and to obey all Tournament policies, signs and verbal instructions of the tournament officials. Protests of all types are forbidden.
- For security purposes, all ticket purchasers and holders consent to the reasonable inspection of his/her person and property before entering and/or while on the grounds. Refusal to submit to an inspection, or prohibited items are in your possession will result in exclusion or removal.
- Cell phones and beepers must be turned on silent mode.
- Everyone is required to observe the list of prohibited items.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Wear headgear for protection from the sun.
- Use sunscreen or sun block.
- Wear tennis shoes or soft-soled shoes.
- Do not wear spiked golf shoes.
- Familiarize yourself with the first aid location (by the 15th tee).
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for the weather.
Prohibited Items and RestrictionsThis will be strictly enforced and items may be confiscated. Please be aware ONLY CLEAR BAGS will be allowed on the property.
- NO PURSES OF ANY SIZE WILL BE ALLOWED
- No food. One 16oz Unopened Bottle of Water is allowed
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs.
- No computers or laptops (media/press is the exception).
- No fireworks or laser pointers.
- No bulky chairs or seat cushions
- No bicycles.
- No pets, except for service animals.
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature.
- No video cameras (all week).
- No radios or TVs.
- No sports memorabilia or collectibles (jerseys must be worn or they will be confiscated).
- No baseballs, basketballs, footballs or hockey pucks.
- No professional cameras (long range lenses).
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No signs or banners.
- No ladders or periscopes.
- No walkie-talkies.
- No Segways or skate boards.
- THERE WILL BE NO BAG CHECK OR CAMERA CHECK AT THE COURSE. YOU WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE PROHIBITED ITEMS IN YOUR CAR
Autograph PolicyAn autograph policy is in effect for official competition rounds (Friday through Sunday). Players are asked not to sign autographs after the start of their rounds until the conclusion, except at their discretion during periods of suspension of play.
Ride Sharing, TaxisRide share and taxi drop off and pick up locations will be designated outside the main entrance to Edgewood. These vehicles will not be allowed through the Edgewood entrance gate during tournament hours of 6 am to 6 pm, Tuesday July 7 through Sunday July 12
Passengers in ride share vehicles and taxis are reminded to be aware of the tournament’s clear bag policy and not to bring prohibited items in the vehicle. There is no checked bag or storage area for prohibited items.
Due to security concerns, please be aware items left by the front gate will be collected and disposed.
ParkingThere is no on-site parking at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. Public parking is located in the casino parking lots or along Lake Parkway.
Handicap parking is located at the rear parking lot of the Hard Rock Casino Lake Tahoe, $30.00 parking fee.